Global HR Trends Summit Iran
Bourse & Bazaar is a Media Partner for this event.
15 HR and talent management giants from Gazprom, Unilever, Ericsson, Novo Nordisk, Hyatt Hotels and BAFTA will be taking the stage at the Global HR Trends Summit Iran, Iran's first ever international HR event, taking place from 18-19 October in Tehran, to address the hottest challenges shaking up the global HR industry.
Click here to get your ticket today and become part of Iran's first ever international event focusing on the latest trends and challenges in the ever changing HR world.
Below are only some of the speakers that you will be able to meet at the Global HR Trends Summit Iran:
- Rob Veersma, Director Training & Development, Gazprom International
- Julia Von Dewall, Global Talent Director, Unilever
- Torben Pedersen, Business Support, Oral Launch Plant, Novo Nordisk
- Xavier Molinie, VP Group HRCMA, CGM
- Gabriele Metz, Head of Talent Management RMEA, Ericsson
- Giovanni Everduin, Head of Strategic HR, Communications & Change, Tanfeeth
- Anne Morrison, Chair, British Academy of Film and Television Arts
- Sean Royal, Director of HR Cluster Operations and Area Director of Human Resources, Hyatt Hotels
- Ania Jakubowski, Global Leadership Guru
- Ravi Singh, Former Director of Talent, THE One Dubai
- Ron Thomas, Managing DirectorStrategy, Focused Group
With tickets selling thick and fast, secure your discounted ticket today by booking online.